1. How and Why we Collect Information
MATCHMAKER PET collects your personal information in order to create your pet’s online profile for use on the Site, which may be viewed by other registered Users.
MATCHMAKER PET may also use personal information to contact members of the Site about services or products that they have expressed an interest in or in which MATCHMAKER PET believes they may be interested.
2. What we Collect
MATCHMAKER PET may collect some or all of the following information from Users of the Site:
• Email address;
• Location of Residence;
• Information pertaining to animal(s) owned by the member, including but not limited to: type of pet, breed, pedigree, breeding history, name, gender, age, birth date, weight, health information, physical attributes, personality characteristics; and
• Photographs of animals (collectively and independently, “Personal Information”)
3. Storage of Personal Information
Personal Information collected on the Site is stored securely and password protected. Any employees or agents of MATCHMAKER PET who need to access the Personal Information contained in MATCHMAKER PET’s databases are instructed on password policies and this Policy covering Personal Information related to the Site.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
Notwithstanding the above, you consent to MATCHMAKER PET disclosing your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
• MATCHMAKER PET may use any photographs or videos that Users upload to the Site for any purpose relating to the Site, including advertisement. You grant MATCHMAKER PET a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use an image or photograph that you Post on the Site for any purpose related to the Site. In the event that you cancel your account with MATCHMAKER PET, such license will terminate;
• MATCHMAKER PET may disclose information that Users provide to it if required to do so by law or if, in MATCHMAKER PET’s sole discretion, it determines that such disclosure is required in order to protect or defend MATCHMAKER PET’s rights or property, or to protect the safety of a User or a User’s animal(s).
MATCHMAKER PET is committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, MATCHMAKER PET employs suitable procedures to safeguard and secure any information collected by the Site. These procedures follow accepted industry standards.
Please note that when communicating Personal Information or confidential information with MATCHMAKER PET or with another registered User of the Site, you should be aware that such communication is not necessarily 100% secure.
7. Advertisements and Third Party Websites
7.1 If you inquire about advertising opportunities with MATCHMAKER PET, you may be asked for contact information related to your advertising objectives. Any information you provide in this regard will be shared only with agents of MATCHMAKER PET and the external advertisement representation agencies that organize the sale of media space on our Site.
7.2 MATCHMAKER PET may contain links to other websites, either through posted links or featured advertisements. Please note that other websites may have privacy policies that differ from this Policy. MATCHMAKER PET has no control or responsibility over any Personal Information that you provide to these third party websites.
8.1 MATCHMAKER PET takes all reasonable steps to protect Personal Information that it obtains from the use of the Site. However, there exists the possibility that a system may be compromised, including but not limited to, hacking and software malfunctions. Should a situation arise where the security of Personal Information is compromised, MATCHMAKER PET will use reasonable efforts to correct the situation as soon as possible.
8.2 Should MATCHMAKER PET be required by law to assist in the resolution of a breach of a security, MATCHMAKER PET may provide personal information to the relevant legal authorities.
Questions or concerns about this policy should be directed to email@example.com or: